VA Air, backed by a fleet of 64 and instrumental in operating a fully international route network, is a privately owned international airline of Taiwan. It is the second largest Taiwanese airline which employs more than 11,000 people. Chang Yung-fa (Founder), Clay Sun (President), and Lin Pang Sui (Steven) (Chairman) are managing this 5-star airline which was founded in 1989 and commenced its operations in 1991.
What is Eva Air business class?
EVA Air's Business Class or Premium Laurel cabin was introduced in 2003 with the introduction of A330-200. The seats of this cabin class are pitched in a pod-style layout. As per the associates of Eva Air Customer Care, these seats are blessed with the facility to be converted to angled lie-flat beds. In this cabin class, you will get laptop power and seats in a 2-2-2 configuration.
How to book a business class ticket at Eva Air?
1. Open your web browser and type this link in its browsing field
3. Go to the Search Airfare section
4. Here you need to define the type of your trip
5. Is it a One Way trip, Round trip, Multi-city/Stopovers trip or Round the World fare trip
6. Then you will have to enter the Departure City and Destination City
7. Mention your travel date now
8. Select Business Class/Royal Laurel Class/Premium Laurel Class
9. Plus, mention the number of passengers as per their age limits
10. Go to the below section of this page and click on Search and Book icon
How to manage Eva Air Business Class booking?
Eva has developed an efficient customer care team which is driven by the willingness to serve millions of international passengers. Eva Air Customer Service is user-friendly and follows six sigma methodologies in assisting the unlimited number of passengers. It is widely known for its fast response, ethical helpline policies, and error-free track record. The helpline executes are trained enough to help the passengers in managing their business class bookings. You can dial the helpline number in any hour of the day.